- Guerrero, M., Urbano, D. & Fayolle, A. University Environments, Knowledge Spillover and Entrepreneurial Cognitions: An Exploratory Study of Start Up Intentions in European Countries. Rent XXVIII Conference. Luxembourg, 2014.
- Guerrero, M., Urbano, D. & Cunningham, J. Capturing the regional economic benefits of entrepreneurial universities: an exploratory study of the United Kingdom. Technology Transfer Society’s (T2S) Annual Conference, Baltimore (USA), 2014.
- Guerrero, M. & Urbano, D. Entrepreneurial universities in an Iberoamerican context: the effect of culture on students’ start-up intentions. Rent XXVII Conference, Vilnius (Lithuania), 2013.
- Alvarez, C. & Urbano, D. Institutional dimensions and entrepreneurial activity. XXI Congreso Nacional de ACEDE, Barcelona (Spain), 2011.
- Alvarez, C., Urbano, D. & Amorós, J.E. Regulations and entrepreneurship: evidence from developed and developing countries. ICSB Conference, Stockholm (Sweden,) 2011.
- Guerrero, M. & Urbano, D. Socio-economic impacts of the Entreprenurial University. Technology Transfer Society’s (T2S) Annual Conference, Washington (USA), 2010.
- Ferri, E. & Urbano, D. Institutions and social entrepreneurial activity. Invited Speaker. Seventh Annual Conference on Social Entrepreneurship, New York (USA), 2010.
- Urbano, D., Álvarez, C. & Amorós, J.E. The GEM research: Achievements and Challenges. Open Plenary Session. Fourth Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Research Conference, London (UK), 2010.
- Ribeiro, D. & Urbano, D. Collaborative Entrepreneurship: an Integrated Approach Between Business Decisions and Negotiations. Invited Speaker. Group Decision and Negotiation Meeting, Coimbra (Portugal), 2008.
- Liñan, F., Urbano, D. & Guerrero, M. Regional Variations in Entrepreneurial Cognitions: Start-up Intentions of University Students in Spain. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Madrid (España), 2007.
- Serarols, C., Urbano, D. & Vaillant, Y. Technology-Based Entrepreneurship in Rural Areas: The Case of Catalonia. 47th Congress of European Regional Science Association, Paris (France), 2007.
- Serarols, C.,Urbano, D.,Vaillant, Y.,Bikfalvi, A. Strategies for Spinning-Off New Technology Ventures in Catalonia: The Case of the University of Girona. Information Resources Management Association International Conference. Vancouver (Canada). 2007.
- Guerrero, M., Rialp, J. & Urbano, D. The impact of desirability and feasibility on entrepreurial intentions. A structural equation model. XVI Congreso Nacional de ACEDE, Valencia (Spain). 2006.
- Urbano, D. & Aponte. M. The achievement of the european doctoral programme (EDP) and the world declaration of higher education: an examination. INTENT Conference. Surrey (London). 2005.
- Stephen, F. H., Urbano, D. and van Hemmen, S. Entrepreneurial Activity and Legal Institutions. Invited Speaker. 8th Annual Conference ISNIE “Institutions and Economic and Political Behavior”, Tucson (Arizona) (USA), 2004.
- Rialp, A., Rialp, J., Urbano, D. The born-international phenomenon: A multiple case study research in Spain. ICSB Conference. Belfast (Ireland), 2003.
- Veciana, J. M., Aponte, M. & Urbano, D. Institutions and support programmes for entrepreneurship: a two countries comparison. Invited Speaker. Rencontres de St. Gallen, St.Gall (Switzerlad), 2002.
- Veciana, J.M., Aponte, M. & Urbano, D. Attitudes towards entrepreneurship: A two countries comparison. Rent XIII Conference. London (UK), 1999.
FULL LIST OF CONFERENCES (PDF)
FULL LIST OF SPEECHES AND SEMINARS (PDF)
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference” WINSTON CHURCHILL
"Do not go too far" FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE